The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey
Cleverly tucked alongside the Pacific coast between Playa Del Rey and Venice Beach, the stunning waterfront getaway of Marina Del Rey beckons guests to take a deep breath and stay a while. Overlooking the world’s largest man-made harbor, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey offers 5 star luxury just minutes from the best beaches, shopping, nightlife and dining that Southern California has to offer. Casual yet sophisticated, the Marina Del Rey Ritz-Carlton offers guests outstanding service and contemporary coastal elegance. The Ritz Hotel overlooking the Marina Del Rey near Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach is located less than five miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
Venture to the sandy shore or relax poolside at the waterfront pool and whirlpool tub at The Ritz-Carlton, Santa Monica. With an understanding that every traveler has their own unique schedule, The Ritz-Carlton offers private cabanas available for guests to enjoy 24 hours, a 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center complimentary to all guests and two lighted tennis courts to enjoy. Day or night, guests are invited to relax by the pool or keep up their health regime.
Waterfront dining is available at each of the spectacular restaurants at The Ritz Santa Monica Marina Hotel. Enjoy al fresco dining at jer-ne restaurant + bar, a Michelin recommended restaurant serving Californian cuisine. Contemporary Californian dishes can also be enjoyed poolside at Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, open seasonally and boasting a full-service menu and full bar. Guests can also enjoy a beverage in a hip atmosphere at The Lobby Lounge.
Absolute luxury in a waterfront setting
• Situated on one of the world’s largest recreational man-made marinas
• Waterfront swimming pool and whirlpool available 24 hours
• Balcony or patio in every suite and room
• Exclusive key-access-only Ritz-Carlton Club Level Rooms
• Two lighted tennis courts (additional fee)
• Luxurious S. Jackson and Sons Jewelry Shop
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
• More than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space
Oceanic inspiration and exceptional amenities
Each of the 304 spacious suites and rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey offers a rich marine-inspired color scheme including gold and white accents and blue hues. Guests can relax in ultimate comfort and enjoy hand-crafted Egyptian and Italian bedding, city skyline or marina views and balconies, all of which are featured in every room.
Harbor views and coastal breezes await; stay at The Ritz-Carlton today
Discover this Marina Del Rey hideaway today. For unsurpassed service, waterfront dining and elegant accommodations, stay at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. For the best hotel rates, call now.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated on one of the world's largest man-made recreational marinas
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, California, lies close to Venice Beach, Malibu and Santa Monica, allowing visitors easy access to the area’s numerous desirable attractions and opportunities
- 10 - 15 minutes driving time (approximately 5.5 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 45 - 50 minutes driving time (approximately 27 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
4375 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, California