Loews Santa Monica Beach
Relax and rejuvenate at a stunning luxury hotel overlooking Santa Monica Bay, Loews Santa Monica. Exceptional service, contemporary elegance and a prime beachside location make Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel one of the most sought after hotels on the West Coast. Originally opened in 1989 as the most luxurious beachfront hotel in Los Angeles, Loews Hotel in Santa Monica has completed a multi-million dollar rejuvenation in 2009, re-emerging as a peaceful and dazzling luxury hotel that is a step ahead of the rest.
With direct access to the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica Pier, and an oceanfront pool, guests can choose to sunbathe, swim or play at the beach or bask in the warm California sun from the privacy of the hotel’s sundeck. A heated outdoor pool, lounges, Jacuzzi, poolside eatery and towering palm trees all add to the spectacular coastal experience; rain or shine, Loews Santa Monica knows luxury. Ocean Spa and Fitness Center is the perfect destination for pampering or energizing while exploring this beachside city.
Dine oceanfront at Ocean & Vine, the signature restaurant at Loews Santa Monica. Chef Keith Roberts creates California cuisine with a contemporary twist, using only the freshest ingredients, locally caught seafood and naturally farmed beef. Guests are treated to delicious cuisine, spectacular cocktails and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean at this acclaimed restaurant.
Santa Monica’s most accommodating luxury hotel
• Overlooking the Pacific Ocean on Ocean Avenue with direct beach access
• Oceanfront heated pool and Jacuzzi
• Eco-friendly Ocean Spa & Fitness Center
• Full-service beauty salon featuring cuts, coloring, and styling services and nail care
• Bicycle, beach cruiser and in-line skate rentals
• Acclaimed Ocean & Vine restaurant and Sushi at Sunset sushi bar
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
• 17,000 square feet of function space
Accommodations as luxurious as they are comfortable
Each of the 342 suites and rooms at the Loews hotel in Santa Monica offer soothing earth toned décor and luxurious amenities. Guests enjoy step-out balconies or a full patio, 300 thread count linens and unique extras including Keurig coffee makers and a10 inch LCD TV in the bathroom. These luxury comforts and added unique touches are just some of the features that make the Loews Santa Monica a premier luxury hotel on the pristine beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
Promising a luxury travel experience courtesy of Loews Hotels
Lose yourself in the personable, attentive service, stunning ocean views and dining and pampering that you will not soon forget. Call to book the Loews Hotel in Santa Monica.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Direct access to a magnificent California beach
- Located only a short walk to Santa Monica Pier, cliff-top Palisades Park, and trendy Third Street Promenade
- 20 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 24 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
1700 Ocean Avenue
Santa Monica, California