The Georgian Hotel
Located on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific coast, The Georgian Hotel LA affords spectacular ocean views and is one of the best hotels to view the renowned Santa Monica Bay sunsets. Unique to the Los Angeles area, The Georgian Hotel’s Art Deco architecture makes this 3.5 star hotel one of Santa Monica’s most recognized landmarks. Originally opened in 1933, The Georgian Santa Monica has undergone a series of recent multi-million dollar renovations, infusing the charm and timelessness of the hotel’s rich history with the comfort and conveniences of today. Just a five-minute-walk to the Santa Monica Beach and the Third Street Promenade, guests enjoy a convenient location from which to explore Santa Monica.
The Veranda Restaurant at The Georgian Hotel Santa Monica Beach treats guests to breakfast or lunch in the indoor dining room or al fresco on the Veranda porch overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Every evening, The Veranda Restaurant and Veranda porch transform into a relaxed lounge where guests can enjoy fine wines, imported beers and cocktails.
One of Los Angeles’ most charming boutique luxury hotels
• Historic landmark building on Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• 28 lavish suites and 56 guestrooms, many with ocean views
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
• 2,232 square feet of meeting facilities
Los Angeles’ finest luxury accommodations
Art Deco style meets modern comfort at the Georgian Hotel LA. All 84 suites and rooms have a perfect blend of traditional charm and up-to-date technology. With both the business and leisure traveler in mind, the Georgian Hotel Santa Monica Beach provides complimentary wireless internet, coffee and tea makers, a full-sized writing desks and a range of views to choose from including oceanfront views of Malibu and Santa Monica Beach.
Art Deco masterpiece with commanding views of the sea
A unique luxury hotel in the heart of Santa Monica, the Georgian Hotel LA offers Art Deco charm, a rarity in Los Angeles, and modern conveniences. Call now for Georgian Hotel LA rates and availability.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- A short two-minute walk to Third Street Promenade in downtown Santa Monica and only a five-minute walk to Santa Monica Pier
- 20 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 23 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
1415 Ocean Avenue
Santa Monica, California