Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Proudly serving as a private playground for celebrities and a serene haven for guests since 1921, the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is an award-winning luxury property perched atop the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Located on Wilshire Boulevard near the Santa Monica Pier, the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is a resort style hotel offering elegance, privacy and discreet, outstanding service. Meander through the exquisitely manicured grounds and you will discover that you have arrived somewhere magical. The 4.5 star Fairmont Miramar has remained a leader in luxury and has been named as one of the best luxury hotels in both Santa Monica and Los Angeles by numerous publications.
On the tranquil private sundeck, guests can relax and bask in the brilliant California sun in privacy. Surrounded by lounge chairs and lush tropical foliage, the sundeck offers an outdoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room. The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows offers an excellent spa experience at Exhale Mind/Body Spa. Guests indulge as they are being pampered at this world-renowned spa or re-energize with the Core Fusion classes offered in the 24-hour fitness center.
Visit the highly acclaimed FIG Restaurant at The Fairmont Santa Monica. This casual yet elegant California restaurant by Chef Ray Garcia offers the freshest local and organically grown ingredients, with a focus on health and well-being. A treat for all the senses, FIG has been raved about in both the LA Times and LA Confidential.
Your own private hideaway in Santa Monica’s epicenter
• Situated atop the scenic bluffs that overlook Santa Monica Beach, offering stunning vistas
• Located just two blocks from Third Street Promenade and a 15-minute-walk to the beach
• Outdoor heated pool with whirlpool, sauna and steam room
• Exhale Mind/Body Spa and Fitness Center
• Highly acclaimed Seasonal FIG Restaurant by Chef Ray Garcia
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
A unique experience amidst tropical flowers, palm trees and fountains
The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows understands that each individual traveler has different needs and preferences, and they cater to them all. Choose between ten room options starting with the Fairmont Room, offering soothing, classic décor and a city or garden view. Guests that desire views of the Pacific Ocean will enjoy the spacious Palisades Ocean View Suite with full ocean views or enjoy unparalleled luxury in the Ocean Tower Suite, complete with stunning coastal views and two furnished balconies.
Historic elegance and modern conveniences
For unobtrusive service, discreet privacy and luxury accommodations, call to book the iconic Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on one full city block encompassing 5 acres surrounded by lush gardens and sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, and steps from Santa Monica Beach
- Situated a stone's throw away from the world-famous Third Street Promenade featuring restaurants, live entertainment, movie theaters, shopping, local artists and Santa Monica Pier featuring its historic carousel and amusement park
- 15 - 20 minutes driving time (approximately 9.5 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport (avoiding highways)
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 23 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
101 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, California